this is just a quick post for all you people who do not really understand when you say I could care less or I couldn’t care less
it is extremely frustrating to see this used the wrong way.
when you make a statement I could care less that means you care about the statement , however, you could actually care less
When you state that I couldn’t care less that means you don’t care at all about that statement so you could not care any less
please learn the difference between these two phrases before you use them and look like a fool.
this post was done on the fly on my smartphone.
I did not take the time to properly punctuate this post.
if you complain about my grammar punctuation or anything else it only proves that you’re a fool and an illiterate trying to look smart
If Barack Hussein Obama II is Malcolm X’s biological son and ideological heir, it would uniquely explain the mystery of why he was so generously helped by so many Arab and communist “friends in high places” long before he was a “somebody.”
Malcolm ensured his secret son would learn the ways of Islam, of revolution, tutored by the finest socialist ideologues of his time, and the future, funded by Saudi and Syrian financiers. He would be groomed for leadership, educated and trained to organize the community called the United States of America.
Intentional mispronounciation of English language, as strong becomes shtrong and straight becomes shtraight.
A current study has produced some startling results. Many of our English words are getting an “SH” sound to them. Two words, in particular have recently become victims of the let’s butcher the English language campaign.
Listen to how some black people, and some white women pronounce these two words “Straight” and “Strong” as SHtraight and SHtrong. It takes some effort to add this sound, which is foreign to anyone who pronounces these two words.
“I have yet to hear a white male pronounce these two words this way” said one person in my study.
Straight and Strong are easy enough for any English speaking American to pronounce, the effort comes in when they add the SH sound to them making them into shtraight and shtrong.
The campaign may have started with Michelle Obama.
I would suggest that this new addition to the English language be put in with Ebonics, or “idionics” and not into the main stream English language.
UPDATE. I posted this update because of the morons who say that I am lying here and my facts are wrong…..NEWSFLASH, this is all correct. If you want to dispute the following then post your FACTS not just ignorant racist name calling! Then and ONLY then will I truly consider posting your comments because I will not post your stupidity and lies.
Have a nice day, I’m going to my Bar be Que now…Charcoal by the way mmm mmm mmm smell the ozone burn..Yummy!
I should say What has Obama done TO this country. Since taking office in 2008:
- Gasoline- When Bush Left Office, $1.78 — Gas Today, $3.90++ — Highest Average Price in Calif., $4.20 and has spiked even higher during this time.
- Under the Carter administration, gas prices increased by 103.77 percent. Gas prices since Obama took office have risen by 103.79 percent.
- Terrorist group The Muslim Brotherhood have taken power in Egypt and other middle east nations. Obama Approves of this and has stood up for this terrorist group. And exposed himself time and again as an anti Semite.
- Top Hilary Clinton Aid in State Dept Linked to Muslim Brotherhood.
- 5 TRILLION in debt.
- More Americans out of work than ever before
- Had congress to himself for two years passed stimulus, his budget, his Obama Care and anything else he wanted with NO opposition.
- Lied that Obama care was not a tax, even argued with his own minion George Stephanopoulos about it NOT being a tax, then agreed with Supreme court that it was a tax, to get it passed.
- At a press conference in Turkey, President Obama casually rebuked the old chestnut that the United States is a Judeo-Christian nation.
- Said no individual built a business or has any special abilities.
- Shovel ready jobs, not as shovel ready as we expected haha hahaha haha
- Only showed up to 38% of his daily briefings since he hijacked the office of President,
- ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON….Wake up you zombies. Color should have no place in elections but it obviously does. Look at the percentage of Black voters who will still vote for this communist just because he is not white.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 17,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.